Protect spark plug wires from power-robbing damaging under hood radiant heat while preventing potential burning, hardening and cracking of wires that could lead to engine misfire and/or damage. Easily installs on wires by removing the distributor boot and connector.
Made from high temperature resistant fiberglass composite material, Protect- A-Wires are available in four vivid colors. Besides use on spark plug wires, Protect-A-Wire can also be used to protect electrical wiring, hoses and fuel lines for a professional detailed look. Each kit comes complete with DEI Hi-Temp Shrink Tubes for that final finishing touch.
- Withstands 500°F continuous 1200°F radiant heat
- Four vivid colors; Silver, Black, Red & Blue
- Available in 2 and 8 cylinder kit s
- Can be used on any hose, wire or fuel line up to 10mm
Protect-A-Boots™ provide the ultimate protection to spark plug boots and wires from extreme temperatures generated by vehicle exhaust headers and manifolds. Made from a high temperature resistant fiberglass composite material and double wall construction, Protect-A-Boots prevent burning, hardening and cracking that could lead to engine misfire and damage.
If ignition wires are touching or close to exhaust headers we recommend the added protection of wrapping the headers with DEI exhaust wrap in the problem area(s) in addition to installing Protect-A-Boots.
- Double-wall double-stitch construction
- Installs in seconds
- Universal-fits most straight or angled boots
- Withstands 1200°F direct continuous heat
- Available in four vivid colors
High Temp Shrink Tubes
Hi-Temp Shrink Tubes are available in four colors, two sizes and have a shrink ratio of 3 to 1. Shrink Tubes are easy to install with an ordinary heat gun. 18mm size shrinks to 6mm and 12mm size shrinks to 4mm.
- Great finished look to cable, hose and wire
- Use to bundle wires as an alternative to plastic ties or tape
- Protect electrical connections from elements
- Available in Gray, Black, Red and Blue
- 25 per package