The CTEK Charger, MULTI US 7002 is the ideal battery charger for your caravan, car and boat. The battery charger is well suited for all-year use. Thanks to its SUPPLY mode the battery charger provides power even without a battery. The SUPPLY mode is indispensable when changing the battery as you avoid losing complicated program settings.
Perfect for vintage car, boats with one battery, boats with start & service battery, boats with start & service bank, scooter, motorcycle, Quad/ATV, lawnmower, caravan, and tractor.
Includes two interchangeable connection leads, one with clamps, and one with eyelet terminals.
- The Universal Charger
- Fully automatic – for charging and maintenance
- Patented desulphation function
- Made for all weather conditions and situations
- Compatible with other electronic equipment
- Designed for safety
- Unique Supply and Recond mode
- 8 Step Charging Process
- Input voltage AC: 85-125VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage: Nominal: 12V
- Efficiency: HIGH 85%
- Charging voltage: 14.4V /14.7V
- Charging current: 7A max
- Back current drain: *<1ah per="">1ah>
- Ripple: ** 4%
- Ambient temperature: -4°F to +122°F, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures
- Type of charger: 8 step, fully automatic switch mode with pulse maintenance
- Type of batteries: 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, GEL and Ca)
- Battery capacity: 14-225Ah
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8½ x 3½ x 1 inches
- Insulation: IP65 (splash and dust proof)
- Certifications: UL
- Weight: 1.7lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
*) Back current drain is what drains the battery if the charger is connected without the power cord connected.
**) Ripple describes the quality of the current and voltage. A high current ripple heats the battery and shortens its life. A linear charger has a current ripple of 70-400% which is much larger than the maximum 5% for a modern sealed battery. High voltage ripple could harm other equipment that is connected to the battery. MULTI US 7002 delivers voltage and current with very low ripple. The battery has a long service life and there is no risk of damage to other electronic devices connected to the battery.